Moles are natural and usually do not impose any threat to the host’s health.
However, there is a rare chance that the mole might be cancerous. A trip to the dermatologist can help identify any danger. Take the proper measure. 
For the majority of people bothered by their moles, it is not cancer that inspires the search for a remedy. Most people think they will look better without moles.
Apple cider vinegar for mole removal is a very natural process that slowly but surely gets rid of moles in a very healthy manner. Apple cider vinegar works for many purposes including mole removal.
ACV is like an ancient magic potion not only for your moles but also for many other purposes. Here is a short list of things in which apple cider vinegar is helpful.
Make sure that you change the treatment if you develop rashes. Do not use this treatment without parental supervision. 
Continue reading to learn:
- What are moles?
- Why use apple cider vinegar for mole removal instead of surgery?
- How to use apple cider vinegar for mole removal: Preparation and Application
What are Moles?
Moles are usually black or brown growths on the skin either in groups or alone.
They typically develop in the first twenty-five years of a person’s life. Up to 40 moles in adults is considered normal. Some moles change over time while others gradually vanish on their own.
Why Apple Cider Vinegar for Mole Removal Instead of Surgery?
What is in Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple Cider Vinegar comes from apples. The apples are first crushed up and then allowed to ferment.
Vitamins including B1, B2 and B6, and C along with pectin, biotin, folic acid, acetic acid
It contains citric acid, niacin, and pantothenic acid.
There is also tiny portions of sodium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium. All sorts of medicine come from this useful potion. 
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Mole Removal?
The process can be broken down into Preparation and Application
1. Preparation (Making Apple Cider Vinegar )
To make apple cider vinegar in its raw form for medicinal purposes you need three ingredients. They are the following:
- Filtered water
- Five big apples
- A cup of raw organic honey ( you can use raw honey instead of apple cider.)
- Wash apples and cut them into 1-inch pieces.
- Keep the chopped up apples in a wide-mouthed jar. Don’t use metal pots.
- Make sure that the apples fill half of the jar.
- Fill the jar with warm filtered water. Don’t fill up to the brim.
- Mix honey or cane sugar until it is well dissolved.
- Cover the jar with a thin white dish towel. You can use a flour sack cloth or a cheesecloth instead.
- Wrap around a big rubber band around the cloth placed over the mouth of the jar.
- Leave it to rest for two weeks. Make sure to mix it with a spoon twice a day.
- If things go well, you will see bubbles and smell the fermentation process.
- After two weeks strain out all the scraps of apple. You have now made hard apple cider.
- Pour it into a big jar.
- Cover the top with cloth and wrap around a rubber band.
- Keep it in a spot away from the sun for four more weeks for the alcohol to turn into acetic acid.
- Taste the raw apple cider vinegar after four weeks. Leave it out for another week or so if it’s not strong enough. If it is too hard, then dilute it water till it tastes right to you.
- Congratulations! You now have apple cider vinegar.
- Keep it away from the sun. 
Now you have the primary tool in apple cider vinegar for mole removal. The application is easy to do. You will need the following things.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Take some cotton and roll it into a small ball
- Dip the cotton ball in the apple cider vinegar that you have made
- Squeeze the cotton ball slightly, so excess is squeezed out
- Rub the cotton ball on your mole
- Now use a band-aid to keep the cotton ball in place over the mole
- Keep the bandage holding the cotton on for 8 hours a day
- Use a brand new piece of cotton, bandage and fresh apple cider vinegar every day.
Precautions for Using Apple Cider Vinegar for Mole Removal
The apple cider vinegar for mole removal can be a good for ones eventual skin goal, and it has indeed worked for a lot of people. It is crucial that one checks with a dermatologist first to make sure that none of the moles are cancerous.
If the mole is cancerous, then apple cider vinegar for mole removal is not for you. Let a doctor guide you for a safer future.
Hopefully, you are cancer free, and your doctor has given you the thumbs up. If so, you are an eligible candidate for using apple cider vinegar. Even if cancer free, ACV mole removal problems could prevail if not done with care.
Apple cider vinegar for mole removal should be painless. There might be some irritation, but that can be solved. Always keep your mole clean. If you are facing annoyance, then apply coconut oil or aloe vera on the mole. Do this before and after putting on your apple cider vinegar patch.
The ideal time to keep the bandage patch on is at night while you sleep. That gives you the time to do your daily duties without a noticeable patch on your mole. If you toss and turn in bed, then keep the patch on during the day. 
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Can’t I buy Apple vinegar cider instead of making it?
Answer: Yes, you can buy Apple vinegar cider on the market but make sure that it is raw and suitable for medical purposes.
Question: Is there a chance of infection?
Answer: Yes, If you do not take the proper sanitary measures then you might end up with an infection. It is best to clean the spot regularly before and after the application. It should keep you safe from germs.
Question: What do I do with the excess apple cider vinegar?
Question: Is there any side effect of apple cider vinegar for mole removal?
Answer: There might be some skin irritation that can be taken care of with coconut oil or aloe vera application before and after keeping the patch on your mole.
Question: Does apple cider vinegar for mole removal leave scars?
Answer: Apple cider vinegar for mole removal scars show up after five or six months of usage. They blend with skin eventually after a year. Even then slight marks may remain.
Questions: Does apple cider vinegar for mole removal work for everyone?
Answer: If you have cancerous moles then this method is not for you. If you read removing moles with apple cider vinegar reviews, then you will see that the results vary. Some show 100% success while others have light scars or dents.
It is incredible what wonders can be achieved using apples, honey, and water. When you have made your apple cider vinegar; mole removal will be within your grasp.
The mole will show changes in the first three days and will take about a year to disappear altogether.
Apple cider vinegar for mole removal fails are rare. Some people have tried this method and said that apple cider vinegar for mole removal didn’t work for them. It is right for a percentage who might be allergic to the ingredients, unresponsive to treatment or inconsistent in application.
For the majority apple cider vinegar for mole removal works and it should do the same for you. Best of luck in your home treatment