Are you fed up with the recurrence of the irritating blackheads?
Look no further as we have got a natural solution for you to get better skin.
Many people struggle with acne and wonder how to get rid of the blackheads they have.
Blackheads may seem the least noticeable form of pimples but it is still the most undesirable.
Are there home remedies for acne that specifically target blackheads?
Blackheads are very common, so don’t think it’s unusual if you have it.
According to a study, acne is a skin infection that affects around 50 million people in the United States.
Blackheads are a type of acne known as a comedo in technical terms.
A comedo is basically a clogged hair follicle (pore) in the skin.
There are many types of comedones but all initiates with the same situation: plugged-up pores.
When oil along with dead skin cells and bacteria blocks the pores, this can form as small comedones known as blackheads or whiteheads.
If a blocked pore stays open, the oxygen in the air oxidizes the oils, turning it dark brown or black.
These tiny black spots are called “blackheads”.
Causes of Blackheads
Blackheads are very common and often it can just happen with no obvious justification.
However, there are few that can lead to the formation of blackheads such as:
- Hormones: The vital cause of blackheads is the fluctuations in your body’s hormones which usually takes place during puberty and premenstrual syndrome for women. Higher concentrations of particular hormones can make the skin become oily. The excess flow of oil gets backed up and then mixes with dead skin cells which then results in a blackhead.
- Excess oil production: When skin tends to be oily or overproduces oil for a certain reason, pores are quite likely to become clogged. As a result, blackheads are more likely to occur in the clogged pores.
- Poor diet: Having fried, sugary and high-carb foods are few of the top reasons which contribute to unwanted blackheads. Even consuming too much alcohol or caffeine particularly caffeine overdose can also cause skin problems. When your blackheads show up, check up on your diet as it might be the reason for your skin problems. 
Essential Oils for Relieving Blackheads
One of the best benefits of essential oils is that it aids to treat acne, blackheads, rashes, and other skin conditions without causing any side-effects.
Bacteria are one of the causes of acne to occur on your skin. The essential oils have powerful antibacterial properties that kill bacteria on the skin and within the pores.
Let’s learn about the best essential oils for treating blackheads.
1. Lavender Oil
Having blackheads can be really disappointing but you get over with it by using a natural remedy!
Lavender oil is one of the most useful essential oils for getting an overall good skin.
It is all-purpose oil that can be used for caring for your skin efficiently.
It has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that are really helpful in soothing skin issues and makes your skin get better. 
The lavender oil has the ability to lower stress and anxiety that are associated with acne breakouts in adults.
The therapeutic properties of lavender oil improve your quality of sleep, hence developing a healthy and radiant skin.
It assists in soothing and nourishing the skin and treat acne naturally.
Lavender oil helps to heal the dry skin, and reduce the dark spots and scars which are caused by acne. 
This oil is your natural healer, so make it in use to remove the annoying blackheads.
How to Use:
- Add 5-6 drops of lavender oil in the pot of water and bring it to steaming by medium heat.
- Then gently place a towel over your head covering the pot and then take the steam as long as the water is warm.
2. Lemon Oil
Don’t lose your confidence because of the blackheads!
Held your head high as lemon essential oil will enable you to make your blackheads get vanished.
Lemon oil is of the best treatment for clearing up blackheads quickly by removing the excess oil from the face.
It has amazing restorative and healing qualities, that’s why it’s used in many skincare products.
The lemon oil can brighten up your complexion by diminishing the dead skin cells.
The citric acid and natural astringent properties in lemon oil aids to tighten up the pores which remove and prevents further blackheads.
The natural oils help to prevent bacterial infections by gently exfoliating and cleansing the oily skin.
Lemon oil helps to eliminate impurities, oil, and dirt by deep cleansing and enhancing your skin tone.
Use this amazing oil to get rid of blackhead and get better and flawless skin. 
How to Use:
- Lemon oil can be used for cleansing, moisturizing and toning but you can also add it to your baths. To get the best results, you may add some drops of the lemon oil in the water while taking shower.
- The vital reason that you should add only a few drops is that the oil may be concentrated. So, just soak in the bath for a few minutes to allow the lemon oil to be effective and easily absorbed in your skin.
3. Tea Tree Oil
Blackheads can make you feel low but why worry when you have a perfect oil to treat it naturally!
Tea tree essential oil has amazing properties which makes it so popular for fighting infections such as bacteria and fungus.
Most precisely, tea tree oil is well known to work excellently in curing infections such as blackheads.
This oil is a wonderful natural remedy for several bacterial and fungal skin problems such as oily skin, skin irritations, warts, blisters, rashes, and acne.
There are several pieces of evidence which show results that tea tree oil is a common preference among people who self-treat their acne.
Try out this superb essential to remove your blackheads. 
How to Use:
- You can use tea tree oil directly on your skin or you mix it with any organic skincare products.
4. Organic Coconut Oil
You know coconut oil has many benefits but you may not that aids to remove blackheads.
So; let’s explore how it can help you to clear your blackheads
Since a long time now, coconut oil has been used as a natural product for skincare.
When coconut essential oil is applied to your skin, it converts to antimicrobial fatty acids which assist in preventing fungal and bacterial infections.
Natural and organic coconut oil comes in a small molecular structure and this promotes for easy absorption when applied to the skin.
Organic coconut oil contains moisturizing properties which shields, hydrates the skin.
As a result, it makes it one of the best essential oils for clearing blackheads.
How to Use:
- You can use this essential oil as a natural skin moisturizer to experience the wonderful results for your skin. 
5. Argan Oil
Remove your blackheads with this natural remedy at home!
Argan oil is really famous around the world for its skincare treatments.
It has several benefits as well as it helps to soften the skin and reduces impurities from your skin.
It enables to regenerate the skin by boosting the skin’s cell functions which inhibit early signs of ageing skin.
Using argan oil also aids in reducing irritation, skin inflammation and acne scars.
Argan oil has antimicrobial and pH balancing properties which assist to reduce blackheads naturally.
According to a source, it has a long track record of success compared to the most lab-made moisturizers. 
How to Use:
- You can apply argan oil directly on your skin for best results.
The essential oils mentioned above are safe and really effective in treating the blackheads naturally.
Just using 2–3 drops on the skin will do wonders for you.
If you have a sensitive skin then you can combine the essential oils with any carrier oil before applying it topically.
It’s highly recommended to avoid exposure from direct sunlight when treating acne with the essential oils.
As the UV rays can make your skin more sensitive that can lead to irritations on the skin.
Get a beautiful clear skin by using the natural essential oils.
Let us know if the article was helpful for you in the Comments section.