If you’re on a Ketogenic diet, you have to maintain a restriction on carbohydrates. However, if you’re craving carbohydrates, there’s a solution for you — a low carb cheesy bread.
This yummy bread contains very low carb, which is enough to fulfill your desire without providing too many calories. Besides, it’s incredibly easy to make.
If you are excited to learn the recipe of this low carb cheesy bread, then keep reading.
Low Carb Cheesy Bread Recipe
- shredded mozzarella cheese – 1 cup
- shredded parmesan cheese – 1/2 cup
- One egg
- garlic powder – 1and 1/2 tsp
- Italian seasoning optional – a pinch
- Parchment paper
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pat it out like a pizza dough into parchment paper (not wax!). Sprinkle with some salt.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Broil on high for two minutes so that you can get a crispy top and brown edges.
- Cut with a pizza cutter and dip in some Rao’s marinara sauce!
Each of these breads will be cut into ten pieces. One single piece will serve the following nutrients:
- Calories – 117.4
- Fat – 9.8 gram
- Carbohydrates – 2.4 gram
- Fiber – 0.9 gram
- Sugar – 0.6 gram
- Protein – 6.2 gram
Cheesy bread is quite tasty and an excellent way to satiate your craving for carbs. It’s gluten-free, grain-free, wheat-free, and contains very low carb.
Whether you’re following a keto diet or gluten-free diet, or just want to maintain a healthy eating habit, this cheesy bread recipe can be a perfect option to switch to a low carb food.
Even if you’re not in a diet, you can still make it as a healthy item for breakfast or evening snacks.