Cannabidiol or CBD is one of the most abundant components found in cannabis. For the last couple of years, it has been quite popular among health enthusiasts and for good reasons.
CBD is well known for treating issues like anxiety, depression, skin problems, inflammation, glaucoma, etc.
There are several ways to consume CBD, such as vaping, edibles, and even mixed with drinks.
This article looks into some popular CBD tea and coffee recipes you can try at home.
CBD Infused Tea & Coffee Recipes
1. CBD Iced Chai Latte Recipe
- One chai tea bag
- 1 cup of water
- ¼ cup of milk
- One tablespoon of honey
- 15mg of CBD oil or isolate
How to prepare:
- Just add your teabag to a cup of water. Give it some time to blend.
- Add milk depending on how milky you like it then add a little honey to the mix.
- Finally, mix in your CBD oil to create a delicious, CBD-infused beverage.
2. CBD & Peppermint Chocolate Espresso
- Espresso or coffee
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened drinking chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. sugar, or whatever sweetener you prefer
- 1/4–1/2 cup creamer
- A preferred dose of peppermint-flavored CBD oil, such as Lord Jones CBD Infused Tincture in Peppermint
How to prepare:
- Make a double shot of espresso. Set it aside. You can also use a strong cup of coffee.
- Pour the sweetener and drinking chocolate in a mug.
- Pour your CBD tincture directly onto the drinking chocolate.
- Add the espresso onto drinking chocolate and mix (milk frother optional).
- Heat creamer in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour the hot creamer into the mixture.
- Put all the ingredients in the mug and blend them with a milk frother for a beautiful finish.
Adding CBD in your daily tea and coffee is a great way to get your daily dose of cannabidiol while enjoying your caffeinated drink.
CBD is usually safe with fewer side effects, meaning that you can take it without any tension. However, it’s highly suggested that you consult with a doctor before mixing CBD with your regular drink.