If you are looking for a product to promote faster hair growth, you are on the right track.
Vitamin E oil for hair is one of the best choices for a healthy scalp and lustrous hair.
It promotes good health to your scalp and gives you gorgeous lustrous hair.
Here in this article, we will cover:
- Benefits of Vitamin E oil for hair
- Tips and Precautions
- Frequently asked questions and answers
Why You Should Use Vitamin E Oil for Hair
Let’s take a look at the benefits of using vitamin E oil for hair and why you should add this to your hair care routine.
1. Vitamin E Oil Heals Damaged Scalp and Hair
Vitamin E oil is rich in potent and powerful antioxidants.
These antioxidants help in neutralizing the free radicals of the scalp.
Free radicals hamper the natural health of your scalp and lead to terrible hair. 
By damaging the free radicals, vitamin E oil improves your scalp’s condition.
All these conditions damage your scalp that makes it unable to promote good hair.
Vitamin E oil combats these problems and reverses the damage by making your scalp better. 
A better scalp promotes damage free luscious hair.
The oil replenishes life to your dull, lifeless hair and makes them vibrant.
- Shampoo your hair and apply half a teaspoon of vitamin E oil to your hair.
- Cover your head with a hot towel and wait for about an hour.
- Remove the towel and rinse off with lukewarm water.
2.Vitamin E Oil as Hair Conditioner
You can merely ditch your daily hair conditioning product a few times a week and start using vitamin E oil as a natural hair conditioner.
Vitamin E oil is a natural emollient. It locks in the moisture to your hair.
Proper nourishment is very vital to achieving healthy hair. 
It deeply conditions your hair and nourishes them from roots to the tips.
It removes dryness from your hair and makes them smooth and soft.
Vitamin E oil adds shine to your hair and makes them more attractive.
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- After wringing out the excess water, apply a quarter teaspoon of vitamin E oil all over your hair.
- Try using vitamin E oil for hair conditioner thrice a week.
3. Vitamin E Oil Balances Natural Oil Production
Dry scalp causes a lot of problems. One of them is the overzealous sebaceous glands.
Dry scalp provokes the sebaceous glands to produce sebum more than necessary. 
While natural oil is very important for your scalp’s health, too much of this oil makes your hair greasy and attracts germs and dirt.
Too much sebum is often the reason for excessive hair fall and scalp infections by clogging the hair follicles.
Vitamin E oil can come to your aid in this case.
It calms down the glands and balances the oil production resulting in good hair.
- Pierce two capsules of vitamin E oil and apply the oil all over your scalp massaging with your fingertips.
- Leave for an hour and then wash off with a good shampoo.
4. Vitamin E Oil Maintains pH of the Scalp
The pH is another significant term when it comes to having perfect hair. 
A balanced pH works as a barrier on your scalp protecting it from bacteria and fungus.
It helps to increase the elasticity of your hair and makes them stronger.
An imbalanced pH can weaken the roots of your hair making them dry and brittle. 
Vitamin E oil is a natural treatment for this.
It balances the pH of the scalp and ensures lustrous hair.
Wash your hair and apply a quarter teaspoon of vitamin E oil to your hair and scalp when they are still wet.
5. Vitamin E Oil Improves Blood Circulation of the Scalp
Vitamin E oil is an excellent massage oil that incorporates well with the skin of your scalp and improves its quality.
One very essential term for a healthy scalp is a proper blood circulation. 
If the blood flow of the vessels is at the right speed, it will eventually enhance the productivity of your scalp and reduce hair fall.
A good massage of vitamin E oil helps the blood vessels under your scalp’s skin to widen up.
It stops the blood from clotting up and maintains a proper flow.
Thus your scalp gets the protection from infections and stays healthy.
- Apply vitamin E oil to your scalp and massage it gently using your fingertips for five to ten minutes.
- You can do this both on your wet and dry scalp.
- Repeat this thrice a week.
6. Vitamin E Oil Prevents Split Ends and Hair Breakage
Split ends and hair breakage are often the results of dry and rough hair.
Rough hair is prone to breaking down.
Too much use of hair styling tools that emit heat is one of the main reasons behind this damage.
Hair colors can also maximize the number of split ends.
Vitamin E oil for hair can be your solution to these problems.
It conditions your hair deeply and softens it.
The oil locks all the moisture in your hair and prevents hair breakage and split ends.
- Make a blend of vitamin E oil, coconut oil, and olive oil.
- Apply the oil on your hair mainly concentrating on the split ends.
- Leave it like this for a few hours and wash off with shampoo.
7. Vitamin E Oil Slows Down Aging of Hair
Early aging of hair is a problem many of us are suffering from.
Due to all the pollutants and dirt out there, your hair starts losing its grace.
The chemically enhanced shampoos and conditioners that we are using regularly contribute to the process. 
It is normal for our hair to turn greyish as we age. But early aging is unwanted.
But no worries, vitamin E oil can help you restore your hair’s natural health.
It adds grace to your hair and prevents premature aging.
Therefore, to enjoy looking younger and gorgeous, start using vitamin E oil for your hair.
Apply vitamin E oil for hair regularly and if possible use a shampoo that contains the vitamin.
8. Vitamin E Oil for Hair Growth
The main reason for excessive hair fall is an unhealthy scalp.
If your scalp is healthy, it will promote healthier hair.
Using vitamin E oil for hair ensures a perfectly healthy scalp which eventually results in gorgeous hair.
It nourishes your scalp, balances the pH and maintains sebum production. 
All these lead to a significant growth of hair.
The oil also promotes blood circulation in your scalp which is an added benefit.
- Warm up two tablespoons of olive oil and add in three capsules of vitamin E oil.
- Apply this combination oil all over your scalp and hair in parts.
- Leave it for half an hour and wash off with shampoo.
9. Vitamin E Oil Treats an Irritated Scalp
An irritated scalp is a matter of utter discomfort.
Your scalp can suffer from various infections resulting in inflammation and burning of the skin.
A dry scalp often becomes itchy and turns red.
A natural hair care ingredient is the best option to treat an irritated scalp.
Vitamin E oil comes to your help in this case in a fantastic way. 
It protects your scalp from bacteria, fungus and other harmful intrusions.
In this way, the oil prevents dandruff and other scalp problems.
Vitamin E oil soothes your inflamed scalp and provides comfort to it. 
It also reduces itchiness and alleviates red scalp.
- Make a blend of coconut oil and vitamin E oil.
- Massage your scalp with this for a few minutes.
- Let it sit for half an hour before washing off with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat twice a week for useful results.
10. Vitamin E Oil Helps to Manage Frizzy Hair
Balanced hair becomes very important when you are supposed to do a hairstyle.
Frizzy, unmanageable hair is unwanted.
Some are born with frizzy, tangled hair.
Your hair can also become unmanageable if you are too attached to using hair styling tools and creams.
Vitamin E oil can help you manage your stubborn hair.
It helps your hair to relax and calms your frizzy hair.
It nourishes the locks of your hair and makes them smooth and shiny.
- Apply a quarter teaspoon of vitamin E oil to your hair regularly.
- You can also use a vitamin E hair cream before using any hair styling tool.
Tips and Precautions
- While using vitamin E oil directly on your scalp, mix it with any healthy oil if it is too thick.
- Store the capsules of vitamin E oil is an airtight jar and keep the jar in a place which is dry and free of direct sunlight.
- Try a tiny amount of oil on a smaller portion of your skin to test whether it suits you or not.
- If you are allergic to this oil, avoid using.
- You can also try adding vitamin E enriched food to your diet.
- Maintain a healthy diet for a good scalp and gorgeous hair.
- Drink lots of water.
- Maintain a good hygiene and wash your hair regularly.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Q: Can you use vitamin E oil for the growth of eyelashes?
A: Yes many studies have shown that vitamin E oil promotes faster growth of eyelashes as well. The best way is to apply some oil on your lashes before going to bed.
Q: Consumption of food containing vitamin E- is it helpful for your hair?
A: Yes of course. The best way to treating your skin and hair is to bring a change in your diet. A healthy diet is more beneficial than any other treatment. Healthy foods high in vitamin E will treat your hair from within.
Using vitamin E oil for hair is an amazing hair care routine.
The oil is a natural moisturizer that makes your hair soft, smooth and shiny.
Vitamin E oil is affordable that undoubtedly makes it a good addition to your hair care regime.
Hope this article was helpful to you. Share your experiences with us by leaving a comment in our comments section below.
Also feel free to ask us if you have any queries.