Raven essential oil is a unique blend of five different essential oils. They are ravintsara, peppermint, lemon, eucalyptus radiata, and wintergreen essential oils.
Raven essential oil comes with a cool, minty eucalyptus aroma. It is an energizing essential oil. It may also aid in respiratory function and support your immune system.
There’s no research conducted on raven essential oil. But, the essential oils used to make this blend are rich in therapeutic properties. These essential oils make raven a good choice for both topical use and inhalation.
Read on to learn about the potential uses, benefits, and side effects of raven essential oil.
5 Potential Benefits of Raven Essential Oil
1. Raven Essential Oil Supports Respiratory System
2. It Improves Mood
Another study shows the positive effects of lemon oil on mood and immune system. It also reports that lemon oil can eliminate the need for an antidepressant. 
Using this oil may help you release any negative emotions such as sadness and grief.
3. Raven Essential Oil Can be Good Exercise Oil
Raven essential oil can be used before or after a workout. It’s because the essential oils contain have positive effects on exercise performance.
A study published in 2013 demonstrated the effects of peppermint oil on workout performance. Twelve male students attended the trial. They received 500ml of mineral water containing 0.05 ml of peppermint oil. 
After ten days, participants experienced bronchial smooth muscle, better ventilation, and brain oxygen concentration. 
4. It May Relief Headaches
Raven essential oil is known to soothe headaches.
A study published in 1994 showed that the potent analgesic properties on peppermint oil could soothe the severity of headaches. 
Other oils used to create this blend also have positive effects on reducing pain and headaches.
5. Raven Essential Oil May Improve Immune System
Raven essential oil can have a positive effect on your immune system. It’s because, lemon oil, one of the main ingredients of this blend is rich in vitamin c.
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant. It can fight against some pathogens. It can contribute to the immune defense. 
How to Use Raven Essential Oil
There are several ways to use raven essential oil:
Dilute a few drops of raven essential oil with V-6. Apply this oil to your feet as a part of your bedtime routine. You can also rub it on your back and chest to aid in deeper breathing.
You can directly inhale this essential oil from the bottle for a refreshing respiratory experience. You can also add some of raven essential oil into a diffuser and let the aroma spread throughout your home.
Add a few drops of raven essential oil into your bath water. Soak yourself in for an invigorating experience.
Therapeutic Properties of Raven Essential Oil
The properties of raven essential oil are due to the essential oils used to create this blend. Below the are key properties of the essential oils used:
1. Ravintsara Essential Oil (Cinnamomum camphora): This essential oil originates from the Camphor tree of Madagascar. It contains analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, and anti-rheumatic properties, etc. Ravintsara oil is quite popular for calming the nerves. 
2. Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Limon): Lemon contains 68% of d-limonene, which is a powerful antioxidant. This essential oil possesses cleansing and purifying properties. It may help lower the cholesterol level. 
4. Wintergreen Essential Oil (Gaultheria procumbens): Wintergreen essential oil consists of 85-99% of methyl salicylate. This essential oil effectively soothes tension in head and muscle after exercising. 
5. Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil (Black Peppermint Oil): This essential oil has antimicrobial properties.  It can support the respiratory system and ease muscle after exercising.
Safety Precautions While Using Raven Essential Oil
As raven oil is a blend of five essential oils, there can be some minor side effects. You must take the following precautions while using this oil:
- Raven essential oil may irritate the skin. Always dilute this oil before topical application.
- Do not use raven essential oil on children. It’s because this oil contains wintergreen essential oil which isn’t suitable for children.
- Read the label carefully before purchasing this oil.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding moms should consult with a doctor before using this oil.
- If you’re under medication, ask your doctor before using raven essential oil.
This essential oil is only for external use and should not be used on children. Always store this oil in a cool and dry place. Also, make sure you’re buying this oil from a renowned supplier.
Raven essential oil contains the therapeutic properties of all the essential oils used to create it. Similarly, if you’re allergic to any particular oil here, this blend may not suit you.
If you’re new to essential oils, talk to your doctor or a professional aromatherapist first. Use these oils under proper guidance to make them work for you.