Hot weather, sweats and itchy rashes– sounds pathetic right?
Do you know why? Because Aloe is so good for everything! 
The popular aloe vera is a plant with great medicinal properties. 
The gel originates from the aloe leaves. The pulp of aloe leaves is full of natural nutrients. 
In this article, we will enlighten the benefits of using aloe vera gel for heat rashes.
Read further to know more about:
- Heat rash and the symptoms
- Benefits of aloe vera for heat rash
- How to use aloe vera for heat rash
- Frequently asked questions and answers
- Tips and precautions
Types of Heat Rash
Heat rash, also known as miliaria, refers to small, itchy and inflammatory bumps on your skin which is a result of intimidating hot and humid weather and excessive perspiration. 
Heat rash lasts for two to three days, but you need to be careful as heat rash often becomes infected.
There are three types of heat rash:
- Miliaria Crystallina
- Miliaria Rubra
- Miliaria Profunda
Miliaria crystallina is the general form, just some blisters that are not itchy or painful and goes away quickly.
Miliaria Profunda is the least common one. It happens mostly to the adults.
Symptoms of Heat Rash
Some of the common symptoms of heat rash are:
- Small bumps appearing on the forehead, back, chest and folds.
- Skin becomes dry and stinging.
- Redness of the area.
- Itchiness and inflammation of the skin.
RELATED: 18 Sure Ways to Get Rid of Heat Rash
Benefits of Using Aloe Vera for Heat Rash
1. Aloe Vera Doesn’t Clog Pores
Aloe vera is very lightweight, and therefore it does not clog the pores of your skin. 
One of the main reasons for heat rash is excessive perspiration which can be a result of clogged pores.
If you choose a cream or lotion to moisturize your dry skin, you always have the risk of clogging the pores of your skin that will eventually worsen the condition of the skin.Application of aloe vera gel is quite safe and effective in this regard.
2. Aloe Vera Reduces Swelling
Rashes are small bumps on your skin. These bumps are nothing but swollen skin, and this is where aloe vera gel leaves its greatest impact.
Aloe vera gel can reduce the swelling of the skin due to heat rash. 
Therefore, the use of aloe vera gel on your rash will promote faster healing. 
3. Aloe Vera Treats Inflammation and Redness of the Skin
You can use aloe vera gel to treat your inflamed skin as well.
If your rash accompanies redness and inflammation, aloe vera gel can help you greatly.
It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that deal your inflamed skin and reduce the irritation and redness. 
4. Aloe Vera Helps to Relieve Pain
Aloe vera gel can relieve the pain and irritation that you may get from heat rash and soothe your skin.
5. Aloe Vera Removes Blemishes of the Skin
Aloe vera can be a wonderful addition to your daily skincare routine. It is great for removing blemishes of the skin.
On its application over your affected area, it cleanses your skin and protects it forming a light barrier. 
How to Use Aloe Vera for Heat Rash
First, you have to cut a fresh aloe leaf from the tree and extract the gel from it.
Wash your skin with cold water and if needed with a mild soap. Then gently pat the skin dry.
Apply the gel to your affected area not rubbing the skin too much. Make sure to apply the gel to the clean and dry skin.
You can also purchase aloe vera gel or creams from stores or pharmacies and apply in the same way.
You can apply this gel three to five times a day for the best results.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Q 1: when should you visit a doctor?
A 1: If you have sensitive skin and your heat rash becomes too severe, it is best for you to consult a doctor.
Q 2: Should you use aloe vera gel or cream?
A 2: Aloe vera gel freshly extracted from an aloe leaf is the best to use. But if you don’t have access to using fresh gel, you can purchase a cream or gel from good stores.
Tips and Precautions
- Though aloe vera is beneficial and safe to use, some people may develop an allergy to it. Therefore, it is mandatory to test a little amount on a small portion of your skin to check for irritation or allergies.
- If your affected skin irritates a lot, you might need a doctor’s supervision.
- If your heat rash becomes infected, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid excess use of clothes and allow your skin to breath.
- Avoid using nylon and polyester fabrics during hot weather.
- Shower in cold water.
- Don’t rub or scratch your affected skin.
- Don’t apply ointment or random gels on your heat rash.
- Maintain good hygiene and drink lots of water to stay hydrated always.
We often fail to take proper care of our body. The health of our body determines the success of our lives.
If we are healthy enough to do whatever we want to, we can reach our goals.
Therefore it is much essential to take proper care of our body. Aloe vera is nature’s gift to your skin.
Not only as a treatment for heat rash but aloe vera is fantastic for many other health problems.
Use aloe vera for heat rash and share your experience with us. Hope the content was helpful to you.