In this article, you will get to learn about the scars and how to fade its appearance with aloe vera.
Should you Use Aloe Vera for Scars – What does Research Say?
- Aloe Vera also helps in fading out the stretch marks. These scars may appear because pregnancy, or sudden weight gain. 
- The best thing about aloe vera gel is that it doesn’t need measurements. Using aloe vera is an organic scar treatment. Aloe vera gel works great for skin lightening. It doesn’t have any side effects.
- Aloe vera has moist and soothing compounds. Burn scars tend to heal when there are moisture and soothing properties in your treatment.
- Aloe vera has natural astringent which enables to remove excess oil and dead skin cells.
- Aloe vera is also a good solution for sunburn, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damaged skin. People who are regular beach visitors may use it. 
How to Use Aloe Vera for Reducing Scars1. Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera will make your skin free of scars and beautiful. It hydrates your skin and reduces the scars faster.
Here’s how you may reduce your scars using fresh aloe vera gel:
- Get a fresh aloe vera leaf and cut or slit it open with a knife.
- Take out the gel with a spoon.
- You can apply this gel on your face or areas where you have the scars.
- Gently massage it and keep it on for few minutes.
- You can use aloe vera on face overnight
- You can wash it off with water and apply an oil-free moisturizer on your skin.
- Continue this application until you notice your scars are fading out.
2. Aloe Vera Paste
Try this aloe vera scar removal recipe to treat your acne scar:
- You can use the fresh aloe vera by preparing its smooth paste.
- You can make it by filling a pot with enough water.
- Then you have to put an aloe leaf in it and boil it until the leaf gets soft and squishy.
- Cool down by giving cold water to make it normal.
- Then you have to grind the soft aloe leaf for the paste. You can use mortar or wooden pestle.
- Afterward, add some drops of honey and a little bit of flour in the aloe paste.
- Mix it properly to form a paste and apply it on all over the acne scars.
- Let it sit for 15–20 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water.
- Repeat the aloe vera skin lightening treatment twice a week.
- In no time it will soothe your acne and clear acne scars.
3. Aloe Vera, Chickpea Flour, & Turmeric
Even turmeric helps to lessen the scars. The combination will provide you with scar-free skin and an even tone. 
Learn how to make scar lightening aloe vera face pack to heal scarred skin:
- First, you must cleanse your face with a mild aloe vera face wash to get rid of the dead cells and excess oil. After that, dry your face.
- Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of chickpea flour in aloe vera juice and form a paste.
- You need to stir it well for preparing a smooth yet thick paste.
- You can apply this paste on your face or neck where you have acne.
- Leave it on for few minutes and let it get dry.
- Then scrub your skin with your wet fingers for removing the pack.
- Wash the face with water and make your dry the skin.
- Apply a mild moisturizer on your skin and repeat the process for best results.
4. Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Oil
A simple method of using aloe vera and vitamin E to soothe your scars:
- You need to add 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil along with 1 or 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Then mix it well and later you can apply this paste on the scars.
- Allow it to get dry for few minutes then rinse off your face with warm water.
- Perform this same process regularly to fasten up the period of reducing the scars.
5. Aloe Vera & Lemon Juice
How to use aloe vera and lemon juice for scars:
- You have to add about 5 – 8 drops of fresh lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Mix it and then apply it to the areas where you have scars.
- Gently massage it for a few minutes and then leave it for few more minutes.
- Wash it off with water. Apply moisturizer after drying your skin.
- For best results, do this same process at least twice a day.
How Do Scars Form?
The body develops new collagen fibers which are a natural protein in the body to fix the damage, causing in a scar. 
The new scar tissue has a different texture and quality than the enclosing tissue.
Scars usually form after your wound heals completely.
There are various types of scars. 
Some scars are flat and pale.
In cases when your body generates way too much collagen, scars can raise.
Raised scars are known as keloid scars or hypertrophic scars.
Both of these forms of scars are quite common in younger, dark-skinned people.
Should You See a Dermatologist?
Not every scars are benign. Some scars can be a sign of skin cancer. Thus, you need to check them with a doctor. He/she will diagnose and tell whether they are cancerous or not.
Aloe vera is a popular remedy to remove scars. But, that doesn’t mean it will work for you as well. You should see a dermatologist if these natural remedies don’t work.
Having scars may be disappointing for you. Aloe vera may help you lighten the scars naturally. You must get the aloe vera in supplement or gel form.
If you can have the aloe plant, that’s better!
Some forms of aloe vera are safer to use than others, and you should not go for chronic use.
The ways explained here may help to get the best results for your scars.
READ NEXT: 12 Ways to Use Aloe Vera Gel for Acne