It appears as firm pink raised bumps on your skin without any pus in it.
Often, these papules may appear in smaller sizes and form a cluster. These are known as papule rash, and it’s really difficult to get rid of them.
You may get papules on forehead, nose or face. But it may also appear on your shoulders, neck, chest, and thighs.
The main reason behind papules are the clogging pores which get infected by bacteria.
An acne pimple lasts 4-5 days before it completely go away.
You can try some research backed home remedies to get rid of papules naturally. 
Home Remedies for Papules, Pustules and Nodules
These home remedies may help you get a clear skin but won’t give you any guaranteed solution.
Although these remedies are natural and safe, some of them may not suit you. Consult with a dermatologist before you use them.
1. Orange Peel
Orange peel may be an effective remedy to heal papules.
Both, orange juice and orange peel may work fine in helping you treating papules.
How to use orange peel for papules:
- Dry some orange peel under the sun.
- When the orange peel dries out, grind it to turn it into a fine powder.
- Afterward, add some water to this powder to create a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
2. Aloe Vera Gel
This is one of the most effective home remedies for acne especially papules.
Aloe vera is a genuine treat for your skin.
Learn how to use aloe vera to treat papules:
- Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply it to the affected areas where you have papules.
- For best results, repeat this remedy twice a day.
3. Exfoliate With Coffee
A simple way to use coffee for papules:
- Mix two tablespoons of grounded coffee with water and make a paste.
- Gently scrub your skin with this coffee mixture and rinse it off after a while.
- You have to dry your face and moisturize it with a gentle moisturizer.
- You can do this thrice every week for acne to go away.
4. Green Tea
Green tea has antioxidants in a generous amount. It’s good for your skin and works amazing on acne.
Green tea consists of natural polyphenols, flavonoids and tannins. These properties may assist in fighting bacteria and treating inflammatory papules.
So, after drinking your green tea, don’t throw away the tea bags. You can apply the wet tea bags to the affected areas where you have papules.
How to treat papules acne using green tea:
- Boil two green tea bags around 3-4 minutes then let the tea to cool down.
- Or use a cotton ball to apply the green tea on the infected areas, or you can even spray it on the face.
- Keep it on till it dries. Wash it off with water.
- You may also add honey to the leftover green tea to prepare a face mask.
- Repeat the treatment several times daily to get rid of papules overnight.
5. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree essential oil is famous in the skincare industry because of its acne-fighting properties.
Tea tree oil can fight with the bacteria responsible for acne.
According to studies, applying 5% tea tree oil on the skin can reduce acne effectively. 
An easy way of using tea tree oil for papules:
- Mix 1 part of tea tree oil with 9 parts of water. Dip a cotton ball in it. Apply it on the papules.
- Wash the face and moisturize it.
- Perform this remedy around 1-2 times in a day, and you will notice your acne disappear.
When to See Your Dermatologist
Although papules are the mildest kind of acne, they might not go away easily. These home remedies may help you get rid of papules. But you need to see a dermatologist if the remedies don’t work.
Also, if you see the papules form in a cluster and cause inflammation, you need to consult with a doctor.
Acne papules is a common skin problem. About 80% young adults between 11-30 years of age suffer from some form of acne.
Having acne such as papules can be irritating on your skin. Red papules bumps can kill your self confidence as well.
These safe and harmless remedies may treat acne papules naturally.
Consult with a dermatologist if the condition gets severe.