Peach Fuzz or Vellus Hair is thin, short, and hardly noticeable fine hair. These hairs develop on most parts of your body during your childhood. 
Having peach fuzz all around the body is quite reasonable, but they may grow thicker in some specific parts of your body or face, making you look a bit hairy than usual.
Peach fuzz may happen because of genes, medication, gaining weight, as well as hormonal changes during menopause.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Peach Fuzz
Instead of wasting money on expensive waxing kits, epilators, trimmer, and razors you can try some home remedies. 
These home remedies are previously tested and surprisingly effective. You have to be a little patient while using them.
1. Turmeric and Papaya
It’s hard to find someone who doesn’t know the medicinal benefits of turmeric. 
Instead of just making your food tasty, turmeric can do wonder to your body.
Turmeric has stable compounds that are effective in killing off those facial hairs, preventing their growth.
Papaya contains a component named papain that destroys the hair follicles and prevents them from growing back again. 
Learn how you may use turmeric and papaya for peach fuzz:
- Scoop out a few portions of a raw papaya flesh using a spoon.
- Take half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix it with the papaya flesh. Use a fork to mesh and make it a thick solution.
- Apply the thick paste on the parts of your body where you have unwanted hair.
- Gently massage your skin so that it can absorb the paste.
- Wash off after 15 minutes with warm water.
- You should repeat this process once every two weeks until you see those hairs are disappearing on their own.
Read More: 10 Home Remedies for Dry Skin (& How to Use Them)
Sugar is a great product when it comes to pampering your skin. 
Using sugar to remove peach fuzz is an ancient method. It’s as effective as the waxing but less painful and skin friendly.
If you are allergic to other waxing methods, you can use sugar as a natural way to remove hair without any tension.
Here’s a simple method of using sugar to remove peach fuzz:
- Take a saucepan and pour ¼ cup of water in it. Place the pot on the stove.
- When the water is hot, add ¼ cup of lemon juice and 2 cups of sugar in it.
- Continue the heating until it starts to bubble. Lower the heat and let it simmer.
- Once the mixture turns into an amber color, turn off the stove.
- Let it cool a bit and apply a dusting of baby powder or cornstarch to your skin in the meantime.
- Apply the paste to your face, going in the opposite direction to your facial hair.
- Place a clean cloth or cotton strip over the paste.
- Let it dry and pull it off quickly in the direction of your hair growth.
Read More: 7 Cream of Tartar Health Benefits You Should Know
3. Spearmint Tea
A study shows, spearmint has the properties to curb the peach fuzz in women. 
Having spearmint tea can regulate the androgen level, the hormone responsible for excess hair growth.
Spearmint tea home remedy for peach fuzz:
- Take one cup of boiled water and add one teaspoon of dried spearmint or 4-5 fresh spearmint leaves to it.
- Cover the cup and wait for 5-10 minutes.
- Filtrate the tea and drink it.
- You can take two cups a day.
Read More: 19 Spearmint Tea Benefits for the Health You Should Know
4. Egg White Mask
The egg is packed with protein, meaning that it’s good for your health and your skin. 
The egg is rich in nutrients that help your skin to produce collagen.
Besides, egg white becomes sticky when it gets dry, perfect to use as a peel-off mask.
Egg white mask recipe and how you may use it:
- Take a pot and put the egg white (of one egg) , 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 tablespoon of cornstarch in it. Beat the mixture until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your face, avoiding your eyebrows.
- Wait a few minutes until it dries down to a thick mask.
- Rip off the mask quickly so that it can pluck the fine here without hurting your skin.
Read More: 9 Effective Home Remedies for Pimples on Head
5. Lentil & Potato Face Pack
This Ayurvedic face pack is one of the most effective remedies to get rid of peach fuzz.
Lentil is full of protein and quite capable of helping maintain healthy skin. 
Potato is not only great to make hash browns, but also useful in healing wounds. 
Both the ingredients are cheap and available in your kitchen.
Learn how you may prepare lentil and potato face pack to apply on peach fuzz:
- Soak 1 cup of lentils overnight and crush it into a thick paste using a mortar and pestle.
- Peel 3 potatoes and grate them finely. Put them in a strainer and press on the potatoes to get as much juice as possible.
- Pour the potato juice into the lentil paste and add 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey. Beat the mixture until it becomes a smooth, thick paste.
- Apply the paste to your face, and everywhere you have unwanted hairs.
- Once it becomes dry, rub it with your finger. The paste will fall off, with the body hair with it.
6. Basil & Onion
Another effective remedy to remove unwanted hair.
Basil leaf contains properties that empower antioxidant properties. 
Onion is rich in properties that are vital for human health, as well as skin. 
However, making this face pack requires you to do a few extra works.
How to get rid of peach fuzz using onion and basil leaves:
- Cut 2 onions in halves with a sharp knife, and remove the thin membranes from between the layers of each onion.
- Put them in a mortal and add 10-12 wet basil leaves in it. Use a pestle to crush them into a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste to the unwanted hairs and wait for 20 minutes.
- Wash off your skin with warm water.
- Apply this remedy few times a week for a month.
Read More: Best Dill Substitutes: 6 Herbs That You Must Know
You can make the cheapest peel-off mask using gelatin. But make sure they are unflavored.
Missing it with lemon juice and milk will nourish your skin while removing hair.
You can pour a drop of lavender essential oil to it. It will reduce irritation.
Natural remedy to get rid of peach fuzz using gelatin:
- Take a bowl and mix 1 tablespoon of gelatin and 3 tablespoon of milk. Squeeze some lemon juice and a drop of lavender essential oil.
- Heat the bowl of mixture for 20 seconds in the microwave.
- Apply the mixture to your face just after you remove it from the microwave. It’s beneficial in eliminating hair so apply only to the areas you want to remove hairs.
- Give the mask five minutes to sit on your face and peel it off using your finger. It will remove your dead skin and blackheads while removing facial hair.
Having peach fuzz is normal, but having a lot of them is annoying. It is a great enemy to your beauty.
These home remedies for peach fuzz won’t give you a quick result as laser treatment or parlor waxing. But these natural remedies will be safe treatment options for your skin.
Let us know about your experience of using any of the natural remedies discussed here. Write in the comment section.
Read Next: 5 Essential Oils for Hair Removal on Face & Hirsutism