Avocado oil is very healthy for the heart and body. 
But still, it is not wise to intake it regularly.
Let us find a substitute for avocado oil that can replace the oil time to time.
In this article, we are focusing on oils that can replace avocado oil in cooking and beauty routine.
Why Would You Need Avocado Oil Replacements
The question arises in which cases you will need to replace it. It may be any of the following.
- The main reason can be its availability and price. Avocado oil is hard to find in the mainstream market. It is a difficult oil to get, and the price is a bit high too.
- The taste may not suit everyone. It may be avocado oil, but it does not taste like avocado. Its taste is bit light then mustard or olive oil and many may not like it.
- Avocados can be allergic to many so does the oil.  It can trigger latex allergy. Or, people with latex sensitivity can face some allergic reaction.
- It is harmful to always consume avocado oil.
- Pregnant ladies and hypersensitive people are advised to avoid avocado oil. 
Properties of Avocado Oil
- Color: Emerald green or deep olive green
- Density: Thick
- Aroma: Fresh, strong, sweet, fatty, nutty maybe grassy, not like typical avocado.
- Taste: Has a full but mild & complex flavor not much like an avocado. It has buttery, creamy texture and taste.
- Feel: Leaves a layer of thin fatty cover that almost feel like wax
- Smoke point: Avocado oils’ smoke point is the highest 520 degrees making it best for frying.
- Nutrient Contents: Oleic acid, monounsaturated fats, Vitamins A, E, D, magnesium and antioxidants. 
- Calorie Count: 884C per 100gms.
What Can Be Used As Substitute For Avocado Oil
1. Olive Oil
Calorie Count of Olive Oil: 884C per 100gms.
Olive oil has a buttery taste with bit bitterness and peppery.
It is expensive, but olive oil is the most suited substitute one can find for avocado oil.
Like avocado oil, it too is extracted directly from the pulp of the food. It goes well in the place of avocado oil, and it is light.
Read Also: Top 33 Sweet Oil Benefits & Uses
2. Peanut Oil Or Butter
Calorie Count of Peanut Oil: 884C per 100gms.
Calorie Count of Butter: 588 calories per 100 grams
Peanut oil or butter (blended) has the same creamy feeling. Also, it is high in the good monounsaturated fat, and low in bad saturated fat like avocado. Peanut oil has a high smoking point too. So, this can be a good replacement for avocado oil. 
3. Safflower, Canola, and Corn Oil
Calorie Count of Safflower Oil: 884C per 100gms
Calorie Count of Canola Oil: 884C per 100gms
Calorie Count of Corn Oil: 900 calories per 100gms
After avocado oil, these oils have the highest smoking point. For this reason, safflower, canola, or corn oil can be a nice replacement of avocado for frying or baking.
4. Grapeseed Oil
Calorie Count of Grapeseed Oil: 884C per 100gms
Grapeseed oil has the second highest smoke point after avocado. It can be a substitute for avocado oil where high-heat cooking is much needed.
Grapeseed oil is full of Polyunsaturated Fats (PUFAs) like omega- 6 and omega- 3 fatty acids. It also stearic, palmitic, and palmitoleic acids and vitamin E in the oil. 
5. Vegetable Oils
Vegetable oils can be healthy avocado oil substitutes. You can use any oil, as long as it is high in unsaturated fat and have low/no carb. You can get both the greasy texture and neutral flavor by adding different oils together. Do some experiments with the taste.
As far as skin and hair care is concerned, olive, almond, coconut, macadamia, grapeseed oil, etc. can be a good substitute.  Pure unrefined olive and coconut oil are the best substitutes for avocado oil.
Avocado is a healthy cooking oil option. It can possibly help in losing weight and maintaining hearts’ health. Also the oil has positive effects on skin collagen metabolism. Including it in your daily beauty routine is not a bad idea.  
However, nutritionists don’t recommend a regular use of avocado oil.
In such a case you can always reach out for the substitutes of avocado oil discussed here.